PAPER POSY

I was asked by the North Staffordshire Asperger's and Autism Association (NSAAA) to help the children in their craft group make a paper posy that they could present to the Countess of Wessex when she visited them. 

I chose several Stampin Up punches and old bigz dies and papers from the subtles range. I demonstrated how to make flowers and then let their imagination and choice of colour run riot. We all had a fantastic time and made a huge pile of flowers. I then took these home and turned them into the post using florists wire and a hot glue gun.

Unfortunately I was working elsewhere and so was unable to attend the visit, however I'm pleased to be able to share these photos with you. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Flower Pot Cards

Angry Brids card in a box