Swallowtail Emboss resist

I've just had a bit of time at the end of the day for crafting today. I spent the first part of the morning making some blueberry and sour cream mini loaves and fairy cakes as part of my local WI's, Let's Make Jam, bake sale and then spent a wonderful couple of hours with other ladies selling our wares. Now I always thought I was no slouch on the cake baking front but some of the other offerings were simply marvellous.
 I hope to be the recipient of a cake tomorrow as it's my burthday and I could smell baking early in the afternoon. I think my daughter Anna has benn a busy girl. Bless her she also tried to "help" her brother cobble together a birthday card for me. She is not so patient and he is no crafter! He asked if he could make one exactly the same as I helped him make for his Dad last month. That involved 3 pennant punch flags and a sentiment. It was all wonky but as they say ... it's the thought that counts.

So this is a fairly simple card using the large Swallowtail stamp from Stampin' UP. I've used pool party embossing powder and first edition designer series paper. I'm a bit of a fad person and at the moment I am using all the large individual stamps lots.
Swallowtail Stamp from Stampin' UP  embossed in Pool Party 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Flower Pot Cards

Angry Brids card in a box