Happy Valentine's Day
 
 
 
Here's a CASE I have made from the spring/summer mini catalogue. I've loved using the Hearts a Flutter framelits and stamps and they will be ideal for lots of occasions as well as Valentine's Day.
 
Despite all my card making we're not very good at actually observing special dates ourselves. I may however give this one to Mike - it might make him feel a tad guilty for not getting me anything.
In fact we are quite shocking at remembering our wedding  anniversary - it's usually while we are on summer holiday so you're not really keeping a note of the date. Perhaps this year will be different as it's 20 years - I was hoing to re-do our honeymoon which was to West Coast America but it's a bit pricey with the children so perhaps it can wait until 25 years when they are older and won't want to come with us.
 
My evening isn't going to be very romantic either as it's a case of the usual Mum's taxi and then off to weight watcher's to see how I have done on my first week.
Whatever you do today I hope you enjoy it and that it comes from the heart ! 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards