PAPILLON POTPOURRI & BUTTERFLY PUNCH

I had wonderful intentions last night to make a cascade card ... and then my daughter announced it was her friend's birthday and I had promised a set of tags to use on a photoboard. So that was my evening gone and although I was quite impressed to complete 6 double sided chipboard tags in about an hour I was less impressed with the mess I made! I had stamp sets, ink pads, paper, cardstock and dies liberally sprayed over 2 tables and the floor ! I am sure many of you are used to this, it takes twice as long to tidy up as to make the thing in the first place.

So this is my offering for you today - a pretty quick and smple card. It uses lots of my new goodies though - the new papillon potpourri stamp set and matching punch, fancy fan folder, and teeny tiny sentiments. The colour is raspberry ripple with pink pirouette brayered onto the fancy fan folder.

I have been eyeing teeny tiny sentiments up for a long time and  choose this as one of my free sets for achieving my stampin start. If you want o know how to earn free stamp sets then drop me an email or give me a call.
01782 626693
dawnssunrisestamping@hotmail.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards