NEW PETITE PURSE DIE & SUMMER SMOOCH PAPERS

NEW PETITE PURSE DIE


I was so excited this morning to know that my delivery of brand new Stampin Up goodies were due to arrive.
In addition to this I had 3 FREE sets that I had earned during my first few months as a demonstrator.

So here are a couple of pictures showing the little handbags I made , mainly with summer smooches paper but I had to sneak a twitterpated one in as that is my favourite paper.



Hope you like them - they are very simple to make using the big shot and a sizzix die which is excluive to Stampin Up.  If you are interested in this or any other products look at my BUY PRODUCTS page - I'm currently offering FREE post and packing on orders over £45. email me on dawnssunrisestamping@hotmail.co.uk to place your order.

If you want to know more about the advantages of being a demonstrator please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards