PAPER PARTY ENDS SOON

We only have until the end of the month to get 1 free paper pack with every 3 sets purchased. See the right hand side for a link that lists all the papers on offer.

I'm at Ellison Primary School Summer Fayre on Saturday from 2 till 4 so that's a good opportunity to come along and place your order. I'll be doing make and takes with a 50p charge with all monies raised going towards the PTFA. 
This PTFA is pretty close to my heart as for many many years I was on the committee and then Chairman and have spent many hours of blood, sweat and even tears in organising events in the past. So Saturday will be a real treat for me being able to craft and hopefully introduce the joy of crafting to others, rather than running around manically making sure everything is running smoothly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards