LIST OF CLASSES
Here is a list of new classes I plan to run
These are all based on a Tuesday evening - if this time is inconvenient let me know and then I can consider arranging differnt days /times.
After the summer I also plan to run a monthly coffee and craft session where you will just pay for the materials used.

July 3rd  Stamp a Stack - make 2 cards each of 5 designs -  using summer themed stamps and papers
July 17th Everyday Encchantment - make 6 cards  - class includes ribbon,brads and 6 12x12 papers
August 7th - Twitterpated/Tea Shoppe - 4 cards and a gift bag
September 11th - Halloween Horrors - a selection of treat bags and boxes 

all classes run from 7.30pm to 10pm and include refreshments

Please email me to reserve your place.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards