Mum .... we need a pinata for next Monday !

At my daughter's guides they were allocating who would bring what to their jubilee party - and Anna decided that, as she has never had one before,  her contribution would be a pinata.  You can imagine my joy at being told that - we could have baked cakes, or bought napkins - but no - we're making a pinata!

When I told her it was made of paper mache and would take all week she did not look happy and just asked if we could buy one instead. At our house we MAKE things we don't buy them.

So that will be me - and her - busy with newspaper and glue for the rest of the week. If you're lucky I will show you the finished item - but be warned if I have to paint the thing it will not be as pretty as my Stampin Up cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards