HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Here is the card I've sent for my mum, She's a very lucky lady this year and won't have opened the card yet as her and dad are currently cruising back from Los Angeles via the Panama Canal and New York on the Queen Victoria.
This card uses the 2011-2013 In Colours and I have used the emboss resist technique with the Love Blossoms wheel from the Spring Mini catalogue. My big shot has been out for the scallop circle and precious butterflies die. It's finished off with lucky limeade ruffled ribbon. Tying bows has always been a bit of a challenge for me - I only ever learnt the bunny rabbit ears way as a child !
Hope you like the card.
So this is my first blog post and it's certainly all new to me - I need to quickly learn how to add side bar and options so I can keep you all up to date, make this a more interactive experience and hopefully provide some crafting inspiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards