HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Here's my husband's birthday card - rustled up this morning while crafting with a friend - nice and simple - lots of balloons from crazy for cupcakes stamped on glossy paper and coloured in using stampin write markers. The sentiment is from one of the FREE sale-a-bration stamp sets. It's getting close to your last chance now to get your freebies with an order of £45. So please get in touch if you want to know more. I have been trying to add the Stampin up idea book and mini catalogues and have decided I need some IT help !


So mid afternoon I was in the middle of making the cake when another friend dropped in , then Mike came home much earlier than possible so we have no birthday cake - but I have had a marvellous day of chatting !

 You will see over time that I pretty much always deliver on time but do often cut it rather fine - it all adds to the excitement of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards